To encourage the women of Morse Street Baptist church as they seek to grow in their spiritual walk with our Lord so that they can … Be diligent to present yourself approved to God as a workman who does not need to be ashamed, accurately handling the word of Truth.
Related Scripture: 2 Timothy 2:15
To teach, disciple and serve the women of Morse Street Baptist Church as they desire to develop skills, attitudes, and Godly character qualities. As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God.
Related Scripture: 1 Peter 4:10
- To teach Biblically sound doctrine regarding the respective role of the woman, wife and mother: at home; within the church and within the community. Titus 2:3-5
- To offer opportunities for spiritual growth and personal development as women of faith. 1 Peter 1:7
- To develop a supportive like-minded community of dedicated women by providing opportunities for fellowship. Acts 2:40-47a
- To provide for ministry opportunities, thus enabling each woman to use the gifts and abilities that God has given her. Romans 12:6-8
Share the Gospel of Jesus Christ by testimony and lifestyle. 1 Peter 3:15-16
Throughout the year, MSBC offers events for women, including workshops, conferences, prayer breakfasts, luncheons and retreats. These events provide an opportunity to be renewed, refreshed and participate and great Christian fellowship with one another.
“Be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.” Romans 12:2
- October 19 @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- October 22 @ 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
- October 26 @ 8:30 am – 2:30 pm
- October 26 @ 8:30 am – 10:00 am
- November 23 @ 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm
- December 7 @ 8:30 am – 11:30 am
MSBC Women’s Ministry offers opportunities for women to get involved in service to others through local, national and international ministry opportunities to women, children, and families.
As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. 1 Peter 4:10
If you would like to volunteer, please complete and submit our Volunteer Form, and or contact us at 940-320-5364.